Tuesday, June 26, 2012

I heart organizing

My new favorite blog is:
iheartorganizing.blogspot.com

This lady is down to earth, frugal and has three sons like me! I've been reading her blog for inspiration for 24 hours now (joking!) and I felt inspired to deal with the linen closet. So here's the "mini tour". (I almost said tourette, but that has wierd connotations yes? tourling, tourita?)


I always forget to take a "before" shot. But just imagine twice as much stuff shoved in, and slowly falling forward like a glacier!





My cute labels (this seems to be the hidden rule of organizing successfully: labels. Cuteness is extra)


AND, the VACUUM has a Place!


So Long, Farewell! From my Linen Closet.


Okay, I give up, I can't write a blogpost without a little cuteness.




Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment