Monday, March 30, 2009

Odds in Ends

I've decided that a family should really put some thought into the bumper stickers they put on the back of their minivan. Or more appropriately the number of bumper stickers on the back of their minivan that are exactly the same. Case in point:

We're proud of our Cubscout! and We're proud of our Cubscout!

I shudder to think of the dysfunctional family that needs to proclaim twice:

I'm NOT proud of our juvenile delinquent. and
I'm NOT proud of our juvenile delinquent either!



I think it's wonderful that all the parts on the Lego people are interchangeable.
Need a hammer?
Yeah I left mine in my other legs.

2 comments:

  1. I saw a bumper sticker the other day that said "Keep honking, I'm reloading." I thought I'd get one that says "Keep honking, I'm praying for your eternal soul." I thought about adding the word 'stupid' to the end of that but then thought not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... I want to comment, but I have no reply. I think the comment about having a hammer in my other leg is what really throws my brain for loop (termination condition?)

    ReplyDelete